My Kiwi Wedding Submission Form
My Kiwi Wedding loves all things love, all things wedding. We love to showcase couples around New Zealand to inspire newly engaged couples. Our aim is to connect couples with resources and ideas for planning their dream wedding of their own.
What are we looking for?
We want to showcase real weddings, elopements and engagement shoot to give our readers ideas and resources to plan their own wedding. We are actively looking for creative wedding ideas, wedding concepts where brides can get inspiration from and weddings that radiates so much love to inspire our brides to plan their dream wedding as well. We also want to see personal style highlighting the personality of the couple. And more importantly, a solid and consistently-processed imagery.
Because we want only the best for our brides, please send us 50 to 100 of the best images you have. We prefer images with no watermarks and single images, not diptychs or collages.
Lastly, we ask that you provide us exclusive rights to your submitted content for at least 60 days before you can send your submitted content to another blog or publication. We want to make sure that we provide our brides original content at all times.
Here are some few tips on what makes an awesome submission:
- Gorgeous images of the details of the wedding day
- Fashion-forward weddings
- Properly lit images
- Consistently processed images
- Do not include guests dancing at the wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, and family portraits
For any other questions or comments, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Some Important Notes Upon Submission
- We respect the copyrights of the creators/owners, and as such, the copyrights of any Submitted Content by You will always belong to the copyright owners.
- We only own the copyrights of Content that has been created by Us and for Us, such as our logo, our website design, etc.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary rights to upload your Content to My Kiwi Wedding.
- Please read through our Terms and Conditions before submitting.